During One of the Worst Flu Seasons, is the Flu Vaccine the Answer?
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
The flu season is here and main reason why people get sick is low Vitamin D levels which lowers the immune system. Please prepare yourself and do not rely on the flu shots. After following Dr. Mercola’s research for many years, I have come to understand to avoid the flu shots. They are dangerous.
During One of the Worst Flu Seasons, is the Flu Vaccine the Answer? This article gives you great tips on how to build up your immune system. Be proactive with your health and do not rely on the “Babylonians” for flu shots. God has provided for the way to stay healthy.
You are responsible for your own health: Be proactive and do not depend on the medical system.
- Optimize Your Gut Flora. This may be the single most important strategy you can implement as the bacteria in your gut have enormous control of your immune response. The best way to improve your beneficial bacteria ratio is avoid apply avoid sugars as they will feed the pathogenic bacteria. Additionally, processed foods and most grains should be limited and replacing with healthy fats like coconut oil, avocados, olives, olive oil, butter, eggs and nuts. Once you change your diet than regular use of fermented foods can radically optimize the function of your immune response.
- Optimize your vitamin D levels. As I’ve previously reported, optimizing your vitamin D levels is one of the absolute best strategies for avoiding infections of ALL kinds, and vitamin D deficiency may actually be the true culprit behind the seasonality of the flu – not the flu virus itself. This is probably the single most important and least expensive action you can take. Regularly monitor your vitamin D levels to confirm your levels are within the therapeutic range of 50-70 ng/ml. Ideally, you’ll want to get all your vitamin D from sun exposure or a safe tanning bed, but as a last resort you can take an oral vitamin D3 supplement. According to the latest review by Carole Baggerly (Grassrootshealth.org), adults need about 8,000 IU’s a day. Be sure to take vitamin K2 if you are taking high dose oral vitamin D as it has a powerful synergy and will help prevent any D toxicity.
- Avoid Sugar and Processed Foods. Sugar impairs the quality of your immune response almost immediately, and as you likely know, a healthy immune system is one of the most important keys to fighting off viruses and other illness. It also can decimate your beneficial bacteria and feed the pathogenic yeast and viruses. Be aware that sugar (typically in the form of high fructose corn syrup) is present in foods you may not suspect, like ketchup and fruit juice. If you are healthy than sugar can be consumed but the LAST thing you should be eating when you are sick is sugar. Avoid it like poison while you are sick.
- Get Plenty of Rest. Just like it becomes harder for you to get your daily tasks done if you’re tired, if your body is overly fatigued it will be harder for it to fight the flu. Be sure to check out my article Guide to a Good Night’s Sleep for some great tips to help you get quality rest.
- Get Regular Exercise. When you exercise, you increase your circulation and your blood flow throughout your body. The components of your immune system are also better circulated, which means your immune system has a better chance of finding an illness before it spreads. Be sure to stay hydrated – drink plenty of fluids, especially water. However, it would be wise to radically reduce the intensity of your workouts while you are sick. No Peak Fitness exercises until you are better.
- Take a High-Quality Source of Animal-Based Omega-3 Fats. Increase your intake of healthy and essential fats like the omega-3 found in krill oil, which is crucial for maintaining health. It is also vitally important to avoid damaged omega-6 oils that are trans fats and in processed foods as it will seriously damage your immune response.
- Wash Your Hands. Washing your hands will decrease your likelihood of spreading a virus to your nose, mouth or other people. Be sure you don’t use antibacterial soap for this – antibacterial soaps are completely unnecessary, and they cause far more harm than good. Instead, identify a simple chemical-free soap that you can switch your family to.
- Tried and True Hygiene Measures. In addition to washing your hands regularly, cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. If possible, avoid close contact with those, who are sick and, if you are sick, avoid close contact with those who are well.
- Use Natural Antibiotics. Examples include oil of oregano and garlic. These work like broad-spectrum antibiotics against bacteria, viruses, and protozoa in your body. And unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, they do not appear to lead to resistance.
- Avoid Hospitals. I’d recommend you stay away from hospitals unless you’re having an emergency and need expert medical care, as hospitals are prime breeding grounds for infections of all kinds. The best place to get plenty of rest and recover from illness that is not life-threatening is usually in the comfort of your own home.
Swine Flu Shot Linked to Narcolepsy I believe that this is just the tip of the iceberg with the dangers of these shots.
“Finland, Norway, Ireland and France have seen spikes in narcolepsy cases, too, and people familiar with the results of a soon-to-be-published study in Britain have told Reuters it will show a similar pattern in children there. Their fate, coping with an illness that all but destroys normal life, is developing into what the health official who coordinated Sweden’s vaccination campaign calls a “medical tragedy” that will demand rising scientific and medical attention.
Europe’s drugs regulator has ruled Pandemrix should no longer be used in people aged under 20. The chief medical officer at GSK’s vaccines division, Norman Begg, says his firm views the issue extremely seriously and is “absolutely committed to getting to the bottom of this”, but adds there is not yet enough data or evidence to suggest a causal link.”
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Vitamin D Holds Promise in Battling a Deadly Breast Cancer Scientists are zeroing in on the link between lower Vitamin D and certain types of breast cancers.
• In addition, they discovered the potential for a new therapy involving vitamin D, and identified biomarkers that can help identify which patients could benefit from this therapy.
• In the future, women with triple-negative breast cancer may benefit from a treatment that includes vitamin D. As with all laboratory research, vitamin D therapy will have to be studied in a clinical trial before doctors know how safe or effective it will be.
Low Vitamin D Levels Linked to High Risk of Premenopausal Breast Cancer Another link between breast cancer and low Vitamin D3 levels!
“The study of blood levels of 1,200 healthy women found that women whose serum vitamin D level was low during the three-month period just before diagnosis had approximately three times the risk of breast cancer as women in the highest vitamin D group”
Vitamin D: Most popular vitamin of 2012 This is a must read as it gives you the top 16 Vitamin D papers of the year. This is critical information for your health.
“There were 3600 publications with Vitamin D in the title or abstract in 2012 according to PubMed.gov. This brings the total number of publications on vitamin D listed at PubMed to 33,800.”
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Clearly Linked to Gut Bacteria Many people suffer from this and the cause very well may be the gut flora.
Fighting Microbes with Microbes This is becoming the latest area for real science to improve our health. The gut flora is so important for your overall health. The modern diet and Babylonian medicine destroys the flora. No wonder so many suffer from chronic sickness and never get better.
“You’re probably aware that your body is teeming with bacteria, fungi, viruses and other microbes that together make up your microbial inner ecosystem, or microflora. Your body actually contains about 100 trillion cells, but amazingly only one in 10 is “human.” The others are made up of bacteria and other microorganisms. What may also surprise you is that soil has a microflora of its own, sharing many similarities with the microflora in the human body.”
Eczema in Infants Linked to Gut Bacteria More connections between the gut flora and health.
Coconut and Olive Oil
Coconut Oil For Dogs: Miracle in a Jar I just started giving it to my dogs. They love it like it was candy and beg when they see me getting ready to give it to them.
Soybean Oil: One of the Most Harmful Ingredients in Processed Foods This is a great article showing the dangers of soy. I have often said to stay away from this oil
“Part of the problem with partially hydrogenated soybean oil is the trans fat it contains. The other part relates to the health hazards of soy itself. And an added hazard factor is the fact that the majority of both corn and soybeans are genetically engineered.Partially hydrogenated soybean oil has been identified as the main culprit, and for good reason. Unfortunately, saturated fats are still mistakenly considered unhealthy by many health “experts,” so rather than embracing truly healthful tropical fats like coconut oil, which is mostly grown outside the US. The food industry has instead turned to domestic US alternatives offered by companies like Monsanto, which has developed modified soybeans that don’t require hydrogenation.”
Poor Sleep in Old Age Prevents the Brain from Storing Memories This could be the reason for dementia is the elderly while sound sleep could clear up their minds.
Hold the Diet Soda? Sweetened Drinks Linked to Depression, Coffee Tied to Lower Risk This is another good reason to avoid soda. Drinking soda is a sure way to diabetes.
Wake-Up Call: FDA Pushes Drugmakers To Weaken Sleeping Pills Believers do not need sleeping pills. God gave us His sleeping pill which follows:
Proverbs 3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. If you are having troubling sleeping as God what is the cause and root it out.
Aspirin can triple risk of blindness-causing disease in regular users
“Scientists concluded that people who take aspirin on a regular basis are much more likely to develop “wet” age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) than those who do not. The disease, in which one’s central vision becomes progressively more blurred, affects a quarter of a million mainly elderly people in Britain. Scientists in Australia said that they had found the strongest evidence yet that aspirin, taken by millions to ward off heart attacks, strokes and cancer, appeared to greatly increase the chance of developing wet AMD, which is irreversible.”
Childhood Diagnosis of ADHD Increased Dramatically Over 9-Year Period I have documented that this finding correlates with the vaccines. The Babylonians are fighting the connection between vaccines and mental problems in the youth. They will not be easily defeated on this issue, although major cracks are appearing in the vaccine armor.
Overlooked Ugly Cholesterol Causes Heart Disease The best way to treat this is naturally with olive oil, natural Vitamin E, Omega 3 oils, Coconut oil and other food sources. The cholesterol is a symptom that something is wrong. It is not the cause.
Antibiotic-resistant diseases pose ‘apocalyptic’ threat, top expert says This is why you need to build up your own immune system so you do not need antibiotics.
“Britain’s most senior medical adviser has warned MPs that the rise in drug-resistant diseases could trigger a national emergency comparable to a catastrophic terrorist attack, pandemic flu or major coastal flooding.”
“Cardiac disease is associated with increased risk of mild cognitive impairment such as problems with language, thinking and judgment — particularly among women with heart disease, a Mayo Clinic study shows. Known as nonamnestic because it doesn’t include memory loss, this type of mild cognitive impairment may be a precursor to vascular and other non-Alzheimer’s dementias”
For those who love the Lord Jesus and are looking for His coming, the following is their future:
Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.